Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mid-Sem..........

Finally de mid-sem break which i had longed 4 edi reached but dunno why...i dun reali feel happy lo coz got too amni thing 2 do during de holiday.....somemore nid 2 practice 4 de shanghai-utp cross culture music show.... reali dunno how 2 perform lo coz i still cant master my er-hu......besides, my k810i edi die n now i have carry his "dead body" back KB 2 c whether i still can cure him....haiz.....

Again, i reach KB at 3:30am in de morning, after a six plus hours journey...then my father jz bring me back lo.....de moment i enter my room, i notice my new handphone-G900!!! wow, i reali happy lo n i jz spend my whole nite "communicate" wv him.....hahaha....By de way, i edi mourn 4 my k801i 4 5munites lar....tis model quite complicated lo coz it's not tat user-friendly...









PAST TENSE-K810i

















PRESENT TENSE-G900














i jz spend my whole holiday watching movie n sleeping n eating!!! my sis recomend me watch a singapore drama series tis holiday n therefore i watch it.....it's a total of 34episodes of drama which describing de fate of Nyonya women during their past 3 generation.....Tis drama called 小娘惹 or THE LITTLE NYONYA in english.... Here, i would like 2 introduce tis movie 2 you all....mayb u all edi watched coz it's 2008 drama but still quite new, for those who haven't watch yet, jz take ur time 2 watch lo....u may find tis movie from de internet lo.........



































































Besides tis drama, i oso spend most of my time watch other series too like hong kong's, taiwan's n oso korean's ....haiz, tis is de only thing i can do since i m de only 1 who having de holiday, most of my frenz still studying!!anyway, i will back 2 utp soon lo coz nid 2 practice 4 de music show....BUT, de plan had postponed due to kind of "technical problem"........Below r those series tat i watch to kill my free time........












大冬瓜















學警狙擊















花样男子














食客

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, you can watch a lots! Salute u!

SengYee said...

ARGHHH...
So cool ur new hp..
arghhh..

SIMMY said...

i also want to get a new hp dee eh..

the little nyonya is very very famous over singapore here...many ppl like it...

Ads