Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Have Been Tagged...!!!!!

"Specially Thanks"to Tan Seng Yee give me de opportunity to publish tis post lo........

Directions: once you have been tagged,you have to write a post in your blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goal about you...at the end choose few people to be tagged, list out their names and why you tagged them...don't forget to leave them a comment(you're it)and to read your blog. you can't tagged the person who have tagged you...since you can't tagged me , you must let me know when you will post that in your blog to let me see your weirdness and your behavior..haha..good luck!!


1. Milo is my source of life!!!
2. I love to sleep in English class
3. I am very hyperactive….hahaha
4. I can lie perfectly if I want to
5. I will sing when I got the feeling…….
6.Crapping is one of the way to kill my time……..
7. I love to eat n share foods wv all my frenz…..
8. I will “hug the Buddha’s leg” when exam or test is coming…..haizzzz
9. I hate Engineering Courses…..
10. surfing net n watching movie make me feel my life is so good!!!
11. I like do thing that people think i will not do
12. I easily lost control…...mayb my “wire” not well-connected…
13. I love to go trip………
14. I will always buy sth tat I dun nid n get scolded by my mom…..
15.I can keep other’s secret but I can’t keep mine(sometimes)….
16. I will become very upset when someone break our promises….


XD~ are those that never cross my mind before….!!! ZZzzZ



I tagged
WeNg Kin & LiNg FeI

No comments:

Ads