Sunday, May 31, 2009

After Exam.....

Finally,u all can call me mahasiswa now coz i edi finish my foundation 2nd sem.......dunno y coz i jz feel tat tis sem reali end in a blink of eye....i din even feel happy coz my final exam edi finish...anyway,i was counted as a diploma holder now....hahahaha

after our last paper end, every1 rush back their room 2 pack their stuff.....but i hv done my packing thing during study week.....out of boring,i went 2 other ppl room 2 buat kacau....de most iportant thing is i was so KIND, i help some frenz 2 do their packing.....after tat,i was "beat back original shape" coz i gt nth 2 do....haiz.....then i jz watch movie....luckily,siang leng come 2 my room 2 Keng Kai wv me......tell u wat, tat nite de internet speed super fast......



at bout 1am sth, Ivan n ella caled me out....i tot they wanna ask me yam cha but wat i think is jz a beautiful misunderstood....they jz ask me 2 help them angkat their stuff 2 seng Yee hs.....haiz....reali pity me lo...even i edi battery low, i still help them lo coz i Kind wat??hahahaha.....









i was dying inside de car wv al those stuff..........









after tat, Ivan,Ella,Denson n me went 2 Mcd at medan Gopeng there 2 hv my Supfast(Supper+Breakfast)....hahaha...then v chit-chat at dere untill bout 4-5 sth lo....then,v conduct a tour 2 sunway city dere.....







ella,denson n i ,semua sudah super hungry.........















Starting to have our Supfast.........

















after world war3...........






at bout 6:30am....v go Fu2 San1 Lou2 2 hv Dim Sum as our breakfast...wowo,during tat time edi gt mani ppl sit at dere yam cha lo.....reali Pei4 Fu2 them lo coz willing 2 wake up so early in de morning 2 eat,if to me,i rather sleep inside my room,hahahahaha.....de foods dere nt bad lo especially de egg tarts....nxt time u all should try de foos dere lo.......









Fu2 San1 Lou2.....OMG,it's jz 6:30am in de morning!!!

















drinking tea.............kan bei!!!





















de egg tart..........


finaly v back 2 Utp at bout 8 sth in de morning...by tat time,i saw mani ppl starting 2 take taxi going 2 airport lo n i manage 2 bid them goodbye....n me? i move back 2 my room taking bath n watching movie until bout 10 sth....luckily Hong Keat fetch me 2 de bus stop outside utp dere if nt i sure will patah tangan de...but wat make me frust is tat one uncle at Medan Gopeng dere scold me coz i nt able 2 take de bus i want 2 get....i din c de bus so how could i take de bus? OMG,he reali kurang tampar lo......

luckily i met an indian auntie inside de bus who ws so kind 2 help me settle down n help me take my bag....hahaha,i was so lucky lo.....at last, i manage 2 reach my uncle house at 3pm.....haiz, my tiring day jz end like tat...........


P/S:More photo to be uploaded later.........

4 comments:

SengYee said...

lol..
pity...

BraNdOn Ma said...

thanks 4 ur feeling toward my situation ya...hahaha

Ivan Liaw said...

ngaiti... so fast u oredy post up
den i post wat wor!!
hahaha!

BraNdOn Ma said...

cheh.....u post faster lo...hahahah....hey,i nid de photo lo.......

Ads