Friday, July 10, 2009

Narathiwat Trip

It's wan like have been 5 years i din go 2 Thailand coz my de chaos at dere.....dunno y mu parents suddenly gt de mood n decide 2 bring my sis n i go dere 2 play n eat n shop..we drive 2 dere by car n it takes bout an hour n more 2 get 2 dere......


















their road look very occupied.....n busy too..











my sis insisted me 2 snap her photo....haiz....


























i found our LAO PAN's competitor.....hahahah..wan meh??

I remember i used 2 go 2 dere very often coz my mom love 2 buy shoes n her handbags at dere.....and i used 2 hate 2 go dere coz i nid 2 sit at one side jz 2 wait them done wv their shopping frenzy.....pity my dad n i tat time......T.T!








a mee stall where v settle down 2 eat.....i can c myself in de miroor.....hahahaha....XD~














Thai-style mee sup........
























Thai-style Kan Lao Mian.....de taste quite special...



















Song Tam....i dunno wat 2 called in chinese or english either.......

When v reach dere....v was super hungry n therefore v find a stall 2 eat.....tell u wat,de building dere r reali suitable 2 use as de background if u wanna shot film during de 80's......after healing our stomach,my family starting our hunting trip........noe wat?








mani handbags huh??haizzzzzz........








I super love de foods dere n especially their snack,super yummy!!!Besides,their thing t much more cheaper than Malaysia!!My dad even hv 2 change our money 2 Bath several times coz v overspent!!wat 2 do?de things r so cheap untill v can resist any chance 2 buy them!!!!


















their store or market......Things inside SUPER CHEAP!!!!!


















tis is de amount my sis n i spent jz in 10 minutes!!hahahaha....of course in thai bath..









their money.....500 bath..
















my father n i choosing foods out of those foodssssss




















they sell mineral water in tis bottle.....seen it b4??



















snap tis pepsi coz i feel very different......of course la,different language ma...hahaha














oh,my Favourite Drink.....Vitamilk!!!!
































de ice-cream seller reali noe how 2 pose huh??hahaha























tis homemade ice-cream super nice.......i miss de taste!!!











De nite stall at dere.....



























pork rice....Chu1 Jiao3 Fan4...noe wat??


















even my dog oso got his won gift from dere.....hahahaha


Jz a Friendly Remind: For any1 who wish 2 go dere nxt time,pls make a budget planning or else u will end up in a big load of stuff wv an empty wallet!!hahhah.......

4 comments:

SengYee said...

Please bring me there..!!!!!!!

BraNdOn Ma said...

come here lo.....
i bring u dere!!
hahahaha...............XD~

Akira 思胜 said...

Sawadikap! Haha...

Ivan Liaw said...

i love pepsi and u shud bring me back that PEPSI!!!!

bring me there when i visit kelantan. kekekekeke~

Ads