Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last day in Dallas+ Shopping at Allen Primer Outlets

Wake up at 9am!!!
super tired edi....
Headed to Shipley Do-Nuts 2 have my breakfast....
they have reali GOOD Do-nuts!!
i think even better than Big Apple...









Cinnamon Roll!!





After de Breakfast.
SHOPPING TIME!!!
i mean in U.S
DEFINITELY have 2 go 2 Outlet Store...
Heard gt a lot of high nd brand at cheap price dere...
it took us like an hour drive 2 dere...
v reach dere at 10:55am
but they jz open at 11:00am..
btw,
i m de first customer lay my leg into Levi's store...
ahhaha
den, de exploring and shopping time begin!!!
De outlets is basically a row of shop,
wv diff brand,
forming a HUGE circle and de parking lot is in the middle!

View of the outlets



Levi's Store!!!








Trying out with Brooks Brother Polo-T!


















There comes my shop- Calvin Klein!!




My new shirt n jeans...




















The Purse i get for my mom!!!


A Sling Bag for my mom oso!!!


Here's my stuff...




Anyway,
i din reali buy much as i actuali apply for BOK Debit Card...
de card still din send 2 me even after like a week..
all my money is in de bank
n i CAN'T USE IT!!!
i nid 2 borrow money from other 2 buy my stuff...
sad dao...
anyway,
WAITING 4 THANKSGIVING SALES!!!
BLACK FRIDAY BA!!!
WAIT ME!!!

2 comments:

MeiLin said...

I like the coach sling bag! hahah. anyways, enjoy!

BraNdOn Ma said...

haha...thanks!!

Ads