Friday, October 7, 2011

Online Shopping.....SYOIK!!

Recently I did A LOT of online shopping at here...
just Click on the item u like,
then confirm...
next 3-4days,
the item/product will be shipped to my place...
Pretty easy huh??
ahha....
there is lot of website like Amazon,ebay, or u can go 2 de company website to buy...



Recently i was recommend to buy a skincare product
PROACTIV...
now trying the product...
if nt suitable,
can return the product and GET REFUND!!!
ahah....
I just love the policy here...
almost every item have 30-60 days money back guarantee...









Besides,
because my old camera edi cacat liao..
so i got myself a new Camera...
Cost USD340..
It's a Panasonic Lumix ZS10
Red Colour....
A brand new Camera wv all the accessories kit..
16GB memory card,
protector Screen,
Tripod Stand,
Camera Bag,
Camera lens Cleaner
Memory Card Holder,
Extra Battery and
External Card Reader...
A very good deal huh??
haha...








Helo new Camera....Quite nice looking...


I bought some clothes from Aeropostale...
Because they are having sales
and is only available in U.S..
So i just get myself some new clothes for Chinese New Year!!
Anyway,
they gt a wide variety of colour and all very trendy...
cannot buy much coz my account money is running low now...
T.T

My first time buying shirt online...
so risky..
luckily the size is ok...














Still got some products in shipping...
WAITING FOR THEM NW!!!
The feeling of waiting for the gift by myself,
and tracking them online reali Syoik lo...
Haiz...
My salary belum Bank in...
Hope the payroll can speed up their process...

2 comments:

Steward Baba said...

Buy sooooo many stuff!!

BraNdOn Ma said...

haha...online shopping is easy...still got some shipping 2 come!! must stop nw....or else broke wei

Ads