Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Goodbye!! University of Tulsa.....T.T

6 December 2011.....
I will forever remember this day....
That is my last day in TU...
Most importantly,
i am the first student to finish the final exam and leave TU...
I have brought forward all my final so i have more time to travel...
anyway,
i just say goodbye to everyone i met,
and hug everyone for the last time!!
Indeed,
i cried the whole day...
i mean got tears la, 
not really cried...
ahah...


Before i step into CGE office,
i have prepare myself and told myself that not to make thing so emo..
I just want to make thing cool...
like just said a goodbye..
then give a hug and just walk away...
But when Wendy, Shanna and many other staff come and hug me and starting to cry,
I totally lost control!!

 With CGE Staff and the volunteers...

 Wendy....Look so ugly when crying...ish

 Cheryl...Gonna miss u!
 Marty...my clique at the Bike Shop..

With Friend from Germany...


Actually,
my regret is that
i don't really have the chance to say goodbye 
and have a proper farewell with other exchange student...
my leaving is quite rush 
and not a lot of people know too...


I will Forever remember the time i have in TU...
GONNA MISS EVERYTHING HERE!!!



GOODBYE TU!
P/S:currently in New York Travelling...Ironic kan??haha

2 comments:

SengYee said...

Your eyes swell lah...=.=

BraNdOn Ma said...

The people make me cry till swell la...sipe hodoh...ish

Ads