Friday, June 5, 2009

Leg-Wasting Sem Break.......

i tot tat i would b reali enjoy my holiday but it turns out tat my holiday is reali leg-wasting!!haiz....anyway, i jz wish utp-ians an enjoyable holiday lo......

Thigs tat i done in my free til from sem break till nw......

1-Went to saloon wv my sis n hv our hair done....v spend over Rm100 4 both our head...hahaha,our head quite expensive huh??noe wat? i cut my hair till very short!!!hahaha

2-Try 2 "Communicate" wv my dog,Alvin but my attempt seems failed until he bully me!! he go my room BUAT KACAU......haiz......i dun even hv power 2 control my dog,pathetic...T.T













my dog....poodle,called Alvin......
































3-Watching Gem Of Life...de SECOND TIME wv my mom...still gt 30 more episode 2 go...gambate!!!


















4-hanging out wv old schoolmates at McD n supermarket......























5-went 2 my sch library but was "asked" to get out of de library by de Kerani coz i'm wearing selipar!! kesiannya.......

6-watching new drama series I.D(hong kong) n Ugly Betty(season3).... oso gt watch korean game shows which make me laugh inside my room........








ID精英


















Ugly Betty....Season3...








7-eat n sleep then eat again n sleep again......a non-stop process like breathing....

8-surfing net n keep downloading movie......my blackie has been burning de midnight oil 4 bout n days liao....hahaha...nw i very into de Restaurant City,a game provided by facebook......


9-go 2 shopping centre 2 buy stuff wv my mom,then i meet my add math teacher at dere....hahaha,she said i change a lot!! hahah,wan meh???


10-yam cha wv old frenz....but i oso got go yam wv my parents at midnite....then de whole nite i cant sleep coz too full




















HAYAKI....place where ppl here love 2 hang out...



































Part of my besties....

-Yen Jie(left)- de qiao-est girl i meet in my sch.....she can b reali luo suo de,very mother-style, now studying at maktab pursuing her teacher dream......

-Sing Yee(middle)-de shortest girl in my class during form5,i think now still de same......dun kacau her when she is busy!!or else she will make sure u pay 4 wat u hv done,hahah


-Yoon Keong(Right)-noe him since v r in form 1,or primary sch mayb??aya,edi 4get liao.......sometime he could b reali funny when talking nonsense.
..



















11-went 2 hospital 2 take medicine wv my parents n oso visit my aunt who got some kind of eye disease in de hospital

12-waiting 2 die....STE is coming soon.........mine is 2nd batch....hope tis program wont bored me to death.....


well,basically those r de thing tat i hv done in these fews days....wat did u do??

6 comments:

SengYee said...

lol..
that is not called as leg wasting la..
kaka..
very meaningful wat..
haha
btw
ur hair so gonna short...!!!!

BraNdOn Ma said...

hahah....wan meh???
how u spend ur holiday ni??

SengYee said...

kaka..
less meaningful compared to u bt still ok lo..
gud luck in STE

BraNdOn Ma said...

okok
thx lo...........

ying said...

hey..... show ur new hair style to us loh..
n dun everyday leg-wasting lah
i dun think tat u r leg-wasting, by the way, im the person tat leh-wasting loh..
ok , see u next tues lah

BraNdOn Ma said...

hhaha.....ya meh??

Ads