Friday, June 19, 2009

SoAriNg ThE EagLe (STE 2009) 2nd Batch

B4 I go 4 de STE(Soaring The Eagle) Program which is compulsory 2 Petronas Scholar, I tot tat it will b very boring coz everyday v will nid 2 listen 2 those talks n stuck inside a room……this is wat I informed by my frenz n seniors b4 going dere……luckily I got some frenz accompany me lo like Amy,Yi Teck,Wai Choong,David n many other ppl……….all of us gather at KLCC n v was brought 2 Agrotek Resort by 2 bus… However,due 2 some reasons, our jouney 2 de resort was delayed…..


















de view of de resort................










de "plate" v used when having our Indian-style Lunch





Honestly,de environment at de esort quite good de lo……when v reach dere,v were welcomed warmingly by de workers…..later,v go 2 check our room no,I was in de same room as yiteck,Afnan n Nick(kelantanese!!)…… despite of de hot weather n limited space of activity in my room, my accommodation is among de best liao la…hahahaha….but de staircase v used 2 walk 2 our class reali kill me!! u started very easy at first but feel very ired when come 2 de end bcoz of de gradient of de staircase very high....hahaha














my chalet,hahahah....de best mong de other.......hahaha,4 ppl per room...







"pass-say-middle" Staircase........















our program leader n my public speaking Faci!!





De foods dere is reali good especially de lunch n dinner……6 meals a day nu!!haiz….Pertonas reali make me grow fat lo…..tell u wat,they even hv a theme each day like thai,Indian,malay,Chinese n other 2 promote the culture n their foods I guess………..






de western food nite..........







It’s is a very orturing thing 2 wake up early 7:30 in de morning n take bath coz de water was like having onli 10 or even lower degree….OMG,I almost shout every morning when de icy cold water touch my skin…but it reali make me feel very refresh n awakening lo….hahaha…..but I prefer 2 take bath most during afternoon coz de weather during tat time is Super HOT!!!


De faci of my class is En Ismail n Ms Zubaidah…..both of them reali happy go lucky n funny de lo…..they make us feel very comfortable in de class…v did so much sharing n having much fun in our class,class 3……v even hv STE idol where participant among our class compete 4 de singing…hahaha….i even did my very first n own banner when my team member Elsa n Kohila take part in tat STE idol….i oso teach them dance poco-poco…hahaha…I m quit a good coach huh??hahaha…everyday,v jz enter class n eat,enter class n eat,reapeatin de process till de very last day……






my very 1 piece of poster draw 4 STE Idol.........







i suddenly realise at dere r lots of utp-ians who v nt reali noe much or even seen them b4......i oso nvr c my roommates b4 in utp....yi teck oso claims tat he nvr c them b4 EVEN they r de same course...hahah,anyway,tis is de good chance 4 us 2 meet v each other.....tell u wat,some student tot tat i m INTERNATIONAL STUDENT!! they ask e which country i come from!!hahaha........







one of de INTEC students in my class.........














a pair of couple wv a ligtht bulb(me) beside them.......




2 b honest,some of de activities dere r reali boring so v hv 2 find de fun ourselves......Amy n i had conducted a mission n vision there wv de help of Kien Yang n Lawrence.....our mission is 2 5 those International program students n "babo" them,another 1 of us say "nonononono", them end by de last person by saying "hah".....hahah,reali weird rite???trust me,tis idea din come out of my mind,someone had suggested it de..... u noe i noe lar........






Gradution day...........hahaha







De last day is BBQ nite…..i super into de roasted lamb lo,it’s so tasty…..but I din get my chance 2 eat de durian as mani as possible, I could onli eat a few…haiz….then v watch de final competition of STE Idol among class after our dinner…..dere is a malay girl come from INTEC called Seri who could reali sing well de! Obviously,she is de winner of tat nite….however, my class oso get second place…..out of some unknown courages, I dance Sorry Sorry wv Amy infront of every1…..i was so embarrassed la but it reali syok lo…..aiya,since last day liao ma ,then jz play until die lo…..






they having de fire performance at de last nite.........

















the table full of foodsssssss.......de lamb is tasty!!










Durian tree???



















durian!!!!!


After tat, v play true or dare, Amy seems very enjoy de dare coz she feels reali happy 2 dance infront of everyone…..later,amy n I go 2 catch mouse(a kind of game)……blar,blar,blar….until bout 3am in d morning,a guard come buat kacau n our nite end like tat..haiz…………







v r performing poco-poco dance on de stage...haha













class 3 members.............










all international program student.......Elsa,Michelle n Theng Theng

















De nxt day,every1 pack their stuff n take de bus back 2 KLCC then go back home….in tis program,I reali noe lots of frenz lo like de International program students n some UTP students…hahaha






5 comments:

SengYee said...

lol..
STE is the same as for all batch

BraNdOn Ma said...

hahah....ya lo...
how's ur STE??
fun??

BraNdOn Ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peiwen said...

ste is gud!!! bt when i go...d weather is nt hot...hehehe...

BraNdOn Ma said...

hahah....ya lo....i love STE too!!!

Ads