Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011!!


Halloween Party!!!!
It's my first time to celebrate this day...
anyway,
i am too old for Treat 'o' Trick!!
I just went to a house of my friend...
where they held a Halloween party!!



Actually,
i planned to wear nothing to the party at first...
i just planned to disguise as an Asian...
me myself is the best Asian Costume!!
ahaha...
but my Scottish friend rush into my bike shop...
then drag me to the costume shop!!


It took us like minutes to cycle to there...
and the wind is so strong and temperature so low!!!
Not an easy way to the costume shop ba...
and this year,
I AM A PRIEST!!!
of course a fake one...
ahah...


My priest costume!!

Exchange student + some Local American gang!!

A monk and a priest...ahhaha

The "Pure" Vs The "Evil"....ahha


Flintstones....




Surrounded by devil!


Become Jigsaw now....on a priest body??


A drunk monk trying to offer me a beer!




No comments:

Ads