Monday, November 28, 2011

Journey to the North~~Part 1

After waiting for so long,
my journey to the North BEGIN!!!
So thankful to my friend at Iowa to bring me around driving...
In this journey,
I WENT TO FOUR STATES in 9 days!!!
Pro sial....
anyway,
meet a lot of new friend along the journey and they are so nice!!

 Nice Weather huh??








Long words short,
my first stop was in AMES,IOWA!
After taking bus from Tulsa-Iola-Kansas City-Des Moines- Ames...
It was a long journey...
funny thing is,
the bus is free seating,
which means that the bus based on First come First Basis..
Still prefer Transnasional in Malaysia ba...


Reach Ames at 12:30 midnight...
when back to my friend house...
a big hot bowl of mee plus an egg, dumplings and salmon...
PERFECT SUPPER FOR ME!!!
then after chit-chatting till4am morning...
go to bed...

The next day,
i pay a visit to my friends university...
Iowa State University!
The campus is so nice and so much bigger than Tulsa University!!
We lost liao...
haha...
anyway, it was fun...


 The Swarm that cost 3millions!!!


 Beautiful Lakeside.....





 Circulation center in the library!


Sounds like Curry Bao Cafe....ahah

 Feel a bit like Howgrat huh!!





 The Bussiness Building...cantik sekali..ahha




 Under construction...sad dao!



I cant rotate the pic...dunno why..anyway, this tower clock rang every 15 mins...


 According to local students, you will failed in ur exam if step on them!!





Reading Area.......


Looks like a mini shopping mall...so nice~~








 Here my new friends...they treat me really nice!!



The Next day...
BERTOLAK KE INDIANAPOLIS!!
Road Trip Begin!!!



















No comments:

Ads