Friday, August 21, 2009

COVO FAIR 2009 in UTP.....


















i go 2 dere in de afternoon....it's super hot le!!haizzz


tis year is my second time come 2 de convo fair....
as like last year,all de stall open at de empty space opposite V4....
here reali look like Pasar Malam at nite....

haiz...
dun noe how long liao i din o pasar malam edi....

Anyway,de convo tis year was a little bit different 2 me...

COZ I GOT PERFORM

for de sake of Chinese Orchestra Performance,v reali train like hell...ahahaha
but i reali fell relieve after de performance end....
Actuali,if Petronas din pay us money,

I WONT GO ON STAGE DE!!
ppl r materialistic wat?? But i prefer money-realistic...hahaha
i reali feel dizzy when on de stage coz de light like keep on spining n changing de colour... i cant even c my score clearly...haizzzz







de stage where v perform.....hahaha































Siang Leng n i...hahaha...both of us r er hu players....























b4 go on de stage....siang leng n i snap a photo wv Seng Yee


















while performing on de stage......my face was covered by de stand!!!


Anyway,after my de performance at de second nite..
i hv a tour around de "pasar malam" wv wai choong n Chuin Cherng them....
den,v meet Ella n Ivan dere....
den,v suddenly got de news tat Chuin Cherng was de(.......)
order 2 celebrate de "happiness",
Ella had invent a song originated from Birthday song!!!

If u wanna listen de song,
come V2a-103 find me...ahahaha
den,i reali eat a lot of foods like burger,Buble Milk Tea,Fried Mushroom,Chicken rice n more....
























i m very good huh??i help Rotaract club sell mooncake at de first nite??hahaha


















snap photo wv all de committees od Convo Fair.......

Oh ya,Btw,AMY SEARCH come 2 our Campus 2 Perform!!
even i dunno who he is,
but heard tat he is very famous......

a very famous Malay Singer.....

One of His Famous song is ISABELLA....heard b4???

de crowd is reali into him....
out of nth,
some crazy guy beside me shout like...haiz....dun1 2 say liao la...

























performance by AMY SEARCH....he sang 5 songs tat nite...


tis convo fair held 4 3days....
i go dere every nite....
at de last nite, siang leng n i keep on spend our coupon coz v dunno where 2 spend our money liao.....
v keep on buy foods and drinks onli........
hahaha
Finally,v manage 2 get rid of all de coupon...
wahahaha



















I manage 2 scan my eyes at de booth....de ppl said my eyes VERY HEALTHY!!























Dunno y Ivan 1 2 snap de photo of ella n my pose like tat.......
























actuali 1 2 snap 4 de Facebook profile pic de....but suan liao la...haizzzzzz

2 comments:

SengYee said...

thx for coming to convo..
kaka..
huh

BraNdOn Ma said...

welcome...haha...nxt time come my event support me...ahha

Ads