Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dinner at Billy's Cafe....

On wednesday nite,
dad bring us 2 de newly opened cafe called
BILLY's Cafe 2 hv our dinner....
actuali tis cafe is nt a new shop liao la which had been opened 4 quite some time liao,
but 2 me tis is a new cafe,
but i had came here b4,
dunno whether is tis shop still new 2 me??
aiya,wat am i crapping la??
Abaikan saya...
de main point is v had our dinner dere
I ordered a MIXED GRILLED..
my mon ordered a FISH 'n' CHIP
my dad order a SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT MIXED GRILLED,
my sis ordered a BREADED CHICKEN CHOP...
since my sister's frenz work at here,
my dad can't stand "kenak" her again as wat i guess.....
asking a lot of "LUNG"-QUESTION
haizzzz
zz
v spend about RM80 for tis dinner.....
actuali de price is somehow over 4 KB ppl liao la...hahah



















my mon de FISH 'n' CHIP...heard tat de fish is imported??


















my sis de Chicken Chop....very rare huh c she eat chicken chop...hahaha


















de Slightly Different Mixed Grilled ordered by my dad......






















my very own Mixed Grilled wv Slappy(de drink) beside...hahhaha...itelaikimas...


ADVICE......
actuali de foods inside quite expensive lo....

vey KL-Price..but de foods reali nice....
who haven't go dere b4 can hv a try...
hahaha....XD~

2 comments:

SengYee said...

you very WU LIAO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BraNdOn Ma said...

apa lu mau??
ahhaha....

Ads