Saturday, August 1, 2009

UTP get Quarantine.....one week holiday!!!

Actuali it has already been quite few days tat ppl said UTP r closing
but v can't do anything until UTP give any formal notice,
after our second lecture on friday,
i go back my room n then Yun Chuan called me..
told me tat UTP has confirmed close till de nxt friday...
WOW,i use ight Speed 2 clean up my room n pack all my stuff.....
after tat,i rush 2 other room 2 c....
lots of sarawakian n sabahan follow their frenz back their house....
some of my frenz go batu pahat,some at ipoh,some go kl..
Siang Leng actuali wanna come my house de but he follow his dad back sarawak at last ...

den Siang Leng n i take bus 2 Medan Gopeng....
noe wat?
de bus Super hot n no window...argh....
i sweat in de bus for 45 minutes...shit!!
den v took another bus 2 Medan Gopeng 2 collect my bus tickets...
Luckiy Meng Kiat edi help me buy n i jz nd 2 go dere collect....
transnasional de bus 2 Kelantan ei sold out all n de ticket jz available on sunday nite....
OMG,y suddenly all ticket sudah habis jual de??
after Siang Leng take de bus 2 KL...
i took Taxi back 2 my cousin house out of "PEK-CEKNESSSSSSS"
haiz..
i was Cheated by de taxi driver...
he charged me RM15 4 onli few km distance....
watever la as long as i can go back my uncle dere......

de nxt morning,i woke up at 6:45 n follow my cousin go Medan Gopeng dere...
actuali my bus is 9am de but i reach dere at 7:20...
coz my cousin gt sth important 2 do n hv 2 b at sch at 7:30 so i jz go dere a bit earlier...
eating,listening mp3,playing handphone.....
den i saw Sang Yee who is taking his bus 2 kl at 8am...
hahah,he go dere 2 c how de raining is at kl....erhm......
hahahh.....XD~

Finally,my bus arrive n i enter de bus....
ahahaha...finally huh?
Inside de bus,
i noe one indian girl who is going 2 kelantan...
she study at de politeknik sch at dere......
v very fast become BESTY in de bus n v chat 4 some time......
noe wat??
she said i hv de STYLE OF IPOH!!!
she evn tell me tat i din hv de Kelantan feel....
haahah,wan meh???
tat mean i shub b happy or sad??
watever lar.........

i reach KB at bout 5:30 coz de bus driver reali drive slow n keep on stop in de middle of de journey....haiz.....
after go visit my grandmom,
eat dinner wv my dad,
i finally reach my very very own room at 8pm!!!
Now,i reali planning sth 2 do 4 my so-called-holiday...ahahha

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Got holiday lor, so song! Haha...

BraNdOn Ma said...

hahah....nt holiday la....haiz....
dunno shud happy onot coz everything is postponed.....

SengYee said...

OKla..
shian ee..
the rain poured heavily..!!

BraNdOn Ma said...

i oso 1 2 go dere c de rain.....
erhm.........
u suang lo...hv so much fun dere

Ads