Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 days Holiday at Ipoh-visiting my nephew

Becoz of Indepenence days,
v gt4 days of holiday including friday la....
therefore,i went down Ipoh at Friday after my class.....
haiz.....walking to bus stop from V2 is like killing me.....
LUCKILY, UTP still got Kind Person.....
de guard pity me walk so long distance so decide 2 fetch me out 2 de bus stop dere...
than GOD....i think i mz b doing good things so much so i able 2 tis free ride huh??

i reach Medan Kit n straight got de bus 2 Kampung Simee....
haiz...i m reali lucky 2day lo...ahhaha
i reach my uncle hs at bout 6 like tat....
den i meet my 2 nephew,
one is de new-born(bout 3 weeks like tat)
n another 1 going to 2 years old....
hahah.....reali feel so relax n when able 2 watch them so ignorance n lively which i used to b...
i memang old liao la.....
haha.....
den i spend 3days 2nite at dere.....
besides,i oso visit my sister in law who r nw sitting moon(direct translate)....
hahaha.....at first i reali scare i will kacau them de la b4 i go dere....


































de new born baby.....called yi hong(chinese name).....dunno if he will recognize me??













































my nephew-xiu xiu(chinese name) who r mopping de floor...quite cute huh??


P/S: Selamat Merdeka kpd Malaysia yg 52 tahun!!! even its a little bit late 2 said so..haha..XD~~

4 comments:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

i tot u yang beranak. lucky its somebody else. u cud only lay eggs right? ha ha ha. lai lai laiii

BraNdOn Ma said...

wat lay egg la........so free untill got time mengejek saya??

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

ya la. what to do. i damn bored. no girlfren ma. u become my girlfren la hoh? hahaha. come come to daddy, come come

BraNdOn Ma said...

if u feel bored....bring me out supper la...ahhaha...u so rich nw...izzit??hahah

Ads