Friday, September 4, 2009

WELCOME BABY!!!

After Huai2 Tai2 4 8 months....
my nephew finally arrive to de earth liao...hahaha
according 2 my mon,he is born on de morning...
bout 1-2am like tat,
i noe tis news b4 i enter main hal 4 my ACADEMIC WRITING TEST!!
i become uncle liao.... sounds so old rite???? hahaha...
BUT i still a YOUNG uncle o...
reali cant wait till de raya break 2 introduce myself 2 HIM!!!
BTW,he is reali LUCKY 2 hv such a nice uncle LIKE ME!!
hahah...i will treat him very NICE DE!!!



















my eldest sis wv her Husband.......


















Both my Crazy Sisters.....



















de new born baby....still dunno his name yet....ahaha



















Call me Jiu Jiu....FAST!!

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, where can call you so fast?

SengYee said...

kaka..u realise that this few month u are very LINKED to babies....??

BraNdOn Ma said...

ok lo.....i wait 4 fe months later lo.......hahaha

sy,wat u mean by linked???

Laura Tiong said...

omg...Ma xian sheng...the baby so young ask him call u jiu jiu....so terrible d u...hehe

Ads