Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HaPpY BirThDaY RooMmATe!!!!!























here,let me introduce my roommate 2 u all...
LAU YAU KIN!!

de nite b4 his Birthday,
he told me tat he will celebrate his BD tis year at Ipoh instead of UTP...
Tat's hw all of us arrive at YEOLDE CAFE at greentown dere...


















every1 was like so busy but dunno busy wat lo?hahaha


















Yinn Sern is KISSING d BD BOY!!!ZY,dun angry ya.....


















Group photo.....

v hv our dinnerat dere....
after finish our dinner n doing de things shud b done during Birthday...
Yau Kin suggest tat he 1 2 go 2 DRINK BEER!!!
v got 3 cars come down BUT ONLY 2 going back coz my roommate 1 2 stay at ipoh.....
Fook Ann's car was full edi but Uncle Liew 1 2 drink beer oso....
i was SO "LUCKY" enuf 2 accompany them go drink...


acruali i nt reali into de beer thingy de coz my family nt encourage us drink..
when v reach dere,
they give me a glass of beer....
out of fun,i jz try 2 drink lo.....
tat's how de tragedy happened!!
refiled,refilled n REFILLED!!!!
i think i had drank bout 5 glasses like tat....omg!!
den i start 2 feel a bit headache,my face n body was so hot n turn RED!!!!
by de time they fecth me back,
i edi HIGH!!
i jz feel tat i 1 2 talk but dunno wat 2 say......
haha...i think i will kena Hentam by my parents if they noe...hahaha























Uncle Liew.....look like an old man who sitting at ere doing nth....


















both of them r reali pro lo....din c their face red at all























Yves busy wv his laptop......haizzzz


















Yinn Sern is palying wv his handphone n i was "communicating" wv de beer...haha


















I still tasting de beer!!!hahaha....sitting besides me is my roommate's senior...called Jickie if nt mistaken























i think i a bit drunk liao in tis photo after my "conversation" wv those beer.....




Anyway,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,YAU KIN!!

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

When u drunk, did u talk something abnormal? haha!

SengYee said...

LOL..
drunk..??

BraNdOn Ma said...

haha.....i talk mani thing wo....4 got liao...hahaah

SY:nt drunk la....jz a bit high la...hahah

Ads